Friday 14 September 2012

SWEATING BULLETS











ROUND SUNNIES c/o ROMWE
SPIKES BRACELETS c/o ROMWE
MAGNETIC BRACELET c/o ROMWE
T-SHIRT - TOPMAN
BOOTS - H&M
BEANIE - LOCAL STORE

Last night I watched EXORCIST ( one of my favorite horror movie, btw ) while eating my favorite burger from Mc Donalds which is the BIG TASTY! The funny story was, I was listening to Megadeth's SWEATING BULLETS when I decided to watch EXORCIST and pause the player while preparing the movie, ( Ipod in my pocket, headset in my ears ) When everything was set, I took my burger and extra large soda beside me ( forgetting the headset in my ears and the player still on pause ) while I'm in the scene where the girl was stabbing her hmmm, front? :) I reached to grab my soda and accidentally press the play button of my Ipod in my pocket, so it automatically plays and really scares the hell out of me, I feel my soul wants to jump out of my body, ahah!!  Anyway, Here are some of my favorite scene, I hope I scare you too, ahah! :)


1 comment:

  1. love the leather jacket :)

    xoxo
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete