Saturday 1 September 2012

PURPLE HAZE










BOWLER-TOPSHOP, PURPLE LONG SLEEVE WRAP DRESS c/o INLOVEWITHFASHIONPUNK STYLE SPIKE NECKLCE ( wore as headband ) c/o OASAP, BRAIDED BELT-FOREVER21, BOOTS-BERSHKA

     

You're probably wondering, why in the world do I have two different looks?! One is looking pretty and smart (well,  that's what I want to think atleast XD ) but suddenly the strong wind got in my way and can't get a decent photos because my hair are all in my face, and my last resort is to tie my hair, wear the spike headband and hat. btw, I am excited to tell you that I have new Sponsor INLOVEWITHFASHION, They sent me this beautiful dress along with two more items, this dress is so soft and comfy plus very stylish and versatile, why? because, you may wear it as a dress, or top ( tucked in with shorts, skirt or pants ) or skirt or whatever according to your likings. Anyway, I hope you guys like the outfit! :)

xx
Bernadette

5 comments:

  1. Love it!! The color of the dress is gorgeous! (:

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. chic dress! :)

    xoxo
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice color of dress!
    http://fashionmozaic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete