Sunday 19 August 2012

COME PLAY MY GAME





BOWLER-TOPSHOP, ALI SKATER DRESS c/o  MOTELROCKS, BOOTS-BERSHKA

Hi guys, I was really excited when MotelRocks contacted me and ask for collaboration, I really love their clothing and I actually did my happy dance again when I received the parcel containing dresses, OMG!!
When they ask me to choose which clothing I like, it was love at first sight when I saw this dress, it's vintage inspired backless, fit and flare, skater, lace, pleats, black...what else can I ask for?!  ALI SKATER DRESS has everything I want in a dress and most of their clothing fits my style!! ^_^

Anyway, hope you guys like it! That's all for now, stay tuned for another amazing Motelrocks dress next post. :)

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your dress, you look gorgeous!!Wanna follow each other?
    http://jessynyiri.blogspot.com

    P.S. I'm starting and I'm following
    (Hope you'll like mine and follow back :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love MotelRock! This is a beautiful dress and I love that you style it in an edgy way. Love! Love your blog, following you now! Come check out my blog too if you want and maybe follow if you like it too :)

    http://www.wear2day.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You look great! :)

    My first blog visit please :)
    http://sweetsabiblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress! =)

    xoxo
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally inspired by your accessories especially the spiked cuffs!

    xx,
    Jinna

    http://greaseandglamour.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The skater dress looks great on you! and I love the spiked bracelets you have! Looking forward to your next Motel Rocks outfit post :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my that dress is beautiful! I love it!
    Please follow my blog back, or just check it out. I'm new to the blogging world and would love some support or advice to help me on my way.
    Your blog is amazing - shall stay posted!
    Lots of Love,
    Blondie X
    (www.blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing set! Love it!

    xxx,
    marceliine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress! Your outfit is amazing! (:

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete