Monday 17 December 2012

CHILDREN OF THE BAD REVOLUTION










Another gorgeous top from SOPHIAJAMES Collection under BM which is the ROGUE TOP,  this precious piece is hand made and carefully designed to suit your elegant and unique taste and who's gonna forget about this legendary beyond amazing LAST JUDGEMENT LEGGINGS?! :) THANK YOU SO MUCH BLACKMILKCLOTHING AND MS. CARLA GRANT FOR LOVING ME THAT MUCH, WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH TO EXPRESS HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME, YOU GUYS ALWAYS MAKE ME DO MY HAPPY DANCE EACH TIME I RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM YOU, I'LL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL TO ALL OF YOU WHO REALLY DO HARDWORK FOR BM, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST (AND I'M TYPING THIS ALL CAPS) !! :)
Another great news..Yes,  YESWALKER sent me this bad boy booties which is my new favorite at the moment, to be honest, the first time I saw them, I didn't like it BUT......when I tried them on and wear it, ...Damn, these kick ass booties was made for me!! What's unbelievable is that I could pair them with almost any outfit! I've been wanting to have this kind of boots for ages and Thank God someone heard my prayer! :) So expect to see more of this bad boy in my coming outfit post. blah bla blah!

Sometimes, people forget something very important: that the roguish stranger with a crooked smile and dark intention wears killer heels and goes by miss, not sir. Let's remind them.
Designer: James Lillis
Made in: Australia
Blackmilkclothing/Sophiajames


HAT - TOPSHOP
ANKLE BOOTS c/o YESWALKER

21 comments:

  1. Wow perfect outfit : i love the legging even if I woul'nd dare wearing that but on you it looks so great !!!!!!


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My love,

    This is absolutely amazing. Love it!!!


    Many many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ps. chek out http://www.facebook.com/Starpiq I saw so many pict of u there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu look terrific! Nice post, thank you for share! Also thank you so incredibly much for the comment you'd left on my blog:)
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again.. love it! Keep going girl :)

    http://bangingfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Killer outfit. I love that the top is sheer and has the cut out shoulders.

    Andria
    Indie Punk Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! The shoes look so perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww, you look so amazing, i love it, i'm your fan <3 i follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing cap and shoes and of course leggins!!

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME!!! :D

    http://drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice boots and hat ! :>
    Feel free to yourself and ask me questions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi dear! looks great! thanks for the comment on my blog!
    and my G+

    Diana

    double-ganger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect style !! I want your hat and your blouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love!
    my-floordrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beatiful ∆


    http://tanilias.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look amazing!! I love the shirt and leggings :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the leggings! you look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous outfit! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. great outfit, love your blog!
    following now..kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Interesting print on the leggings! :D

    ReplyDelete